TWO WAYS TO WIN A FREE YEAR'S SUPPLY OF FGF2!*
Cell Growth Microscopy Image Challenge
#MicroPhoto | DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JUNE 20, 2023
*For academic labs only. Please read through all entry requirements and disclaimers before entering.
Photo for free FGF2?
We developed the world's first recombinant human growth factor from a fruit fly—and it's ready for your labs.
Request a sample of our FGF2, take a photo of your cells growing with it, and be entered to win a free YEAR'S supply!*
✓ Free sample of sustainably made FGF2 from a Canadian biotech startup
✓ Chance to win a free year's supply of FGF2 for your lab
✓ Amplification of your research and lab (we retweet and share your work!)
We're selecting TWO WINNERS for this challenge. Read on for more details.
How to enter
- You read through all the entry requirements* and disclaimers* (see below).
- You request a free sample through the form below.
- We ship you the product ASAP.
- Once received, you try our FGF2 on your cell lines and take a microscopy image of your cell growth.
- You email firstname.lastname@example.org OR tweet @futurefieldsHQ your #MicroPhoto and a description of your research by June 20, 2023 (see sample tweet).
- We retweet and share your images on Twitter, promoting your research and lab.
- We draw a name at random and notify the first winner on June 21, 2023.
- We evaluate all submitted/tweeted images and descriptions and select the best photo as the second winner, notifying them by June 28, 2023.
- We send the lucky winners a year's supply* of our FGF2 at no cost to them.
Those entering into the contest must be affiliated with an academic research lab/institution. Labs can be located in any country. Sample requests are limited to one (1) per lab.
Entries must include at least one (1) microscopy image of Future Fields’ human FGF2 interacting with a cell line and a brief description or caption of your research (see sample tweet above). Microscopy images can include fluorescence microscopy, bright-field microscopy, etc.
Entries must be submitted by email or posted on Twitter by June 20, 2023.
- Future Fields estimates that a “typical lab usage” of human FGF2 in one year is 10 mg. This is the amount Future Fields commits to sending to the winners of the random draw (i.e., each winner will receive 10 mg of FGF2).
- Future Fields' Recombinant Human FGF2 is for Research Use Only.
- Each FGF2 sample sent for the #MicroPhoto challenge is 50 µg.
- Future Fields does not own any of the images submitted to email@example.com. However, by sending it to this email address, the sender gives permission to Future Fields to post the image on its social media channels with attribution to the sender.
- Future Fields reserves the right to re-use submitted images for product promotional purposes unless participant requests otherwise.
- Future Fields processes sample requests within 2-3 days of receipt.
- Future Fields ships through FedEx international priority. Future Fields is not responsible for shipping delays or occurrences upon delivery. Those who are requesting samples and desire to participate in the draw understand they are doing so with shipping timelines in mind. With previous shipments as a reference, Future Fields estimates that shipping times will take at least 1-2 business days.
From our lab to yours
Future Fields' Recombinant Human FGF2 is a serum-free sustainable growth factor ready to support your life-changing research in stem cells, tissue engineering, organoids, and beyond.
Produced with the EntoEngine™ in a bioreactor-free, green-certified lab, Future Fields’ purified Recombinant Human FGF2 is demonstrated to be a high-performing, bioactive replacement for commercially available FGF2.
View the performance report, safety data sheet, and product information below.